Another wonderful thing about being home over the Thanksgiving holiday, was that we were able to get all of our decorations put up, inside and out! We'll start with outside though...
Our town home from the front:
Here is a close up of my wreath. I had a red berry wreath that was a little thin, so I wrapped a sparkly berry vine around it, then hot glued pine cones to it! For the monogram, I modge-podged a wooden letter with scrap booking paper and then hung it from a ribbon. YEAH for finally doing a craft!




8 comments:
Love your outside decorations. So tasteful and pretty!
Beautiful! I love the wreath.
Looks beautiful Leah and so happy you have lots of time to enjoy it before you head our way!
I am not a wreath common-sewer, but yours looks stupendous. Leave it up to the 'artsy' one in the family to 'craft up' a wreath. Love you kiddo. ez
I'm with Dad~ Your wreath is awesome! I love all the twinkle lights too! I want to add some white ones to our garlands because I think they add so much :) Love the outside!!!! So pretty!
Your Christmas lights look beautiful! And I LOVE the wreath!
Grandpa Stout left us a 5 foot Santa that would look ever so good on your roof. It is lighted and everything.
so pretty and love the wreath
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!