By
the end of the night, we had SO many different kinds of cookies, all of
which were absolutely delicious. Luckily, we headed to Raleigh the
next day to celebrate Christmas with our families, so Kyle and I only
got away with eating a few!I also got the awesome news about my negative scan results on the way over to Molly & Marshal's house, so being the thoughtful friends that they are we immediately popped some champagne and had a toast for a cancer free 2013! Thank you for being so excited for me!!
The next day Jen was actually moving to Florida, what a bummer! Hopefully we can all reunite next year for it, so much fun!


2 comments:
I was one of the lucky ones to get some of the cookies. They were yummy!
Much to celebrate with your negative scan and what better way than to make cookies! They were delicious and just looking at them again is making me crave a Buckeye!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!