Before we knew it, it was time to pick Kyle up from work and get some dinner at Willy's (oh we miss that place!). I met Lacey a little later for dinner at Atlanta Bread then we headed to a nearby theater to see the FINAL TWILIGHT SAGA movie together! Lacey of course kept our tradition and saw it opening night, but gladly offered to see it again with me when I told her we were coming in town. It was really really good, and I loved that we have now officially watched all 5 movies together!
Thursday morning, Emery and I headed up to our old stomping grounds in Marietta for music class! It's a drop in class, and we had a blast. It was awesome to see Emery back in her element where she knows the songs, environment and get to visit with old friends and family!
Gunney was showing off all his new tricks to us too during open play time! Here are the cousins taking a rest together after jumping on the trampoline:
Emery was WORN OUT and fell asleep on our way back to the hotel!
After
nap time we headed back out to meet Jeneane at a nearby park in Smyrna
to catch up! We stayed there around 2 hours and Emery of course had a
ball showing off for Jeneane and playing outside. Loved catching up
with you, girl!We then headed back to go pick Kyle up from work (we were busy little bees the whole time!) and head up to our old house in Marietta. The new owner graciously let us come pick up a piece of our security system that we forgot so while Kyle was in the house getting that I snuck away to go visit Chris & Serina, our old neighbors two doors down. We then hurried to LA PARILLA to meet the Arnolds and Craigs for dinner! We had the best time with them, I love this picture and how our families all keep growing!
Friday morning, Emery and I headed to the Zoo since I had bought a groupon a couple months ago and wasn't able to use it before we left. We didn't have a ton of time as we were heading out of town around lunch, but we still had a lot of fun seeing all the animals, and riding the train and carousel.
A fun trip to the zoo just Em and I!
We
headed back to Charlotte around lunch. Very quick and jam packed trip
but it well worth it to see so many friends. We hope to tag along again
soon!









2 comments:
So sad I was out of town when you came! It looks like you had a blast and you were super busy. Miss you guys!!
so much fun stuff crammed in! that will be so nice to visit your old peeps whenever kyle has to travel there.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!