After procrastinating for almost 2 months (hard to find the right time for Ky to take off work and watch Emery!), my time was running out before needing to get an NC drivers license. When Kyle went in for his new license, he had to take the drivers knowledge test (and aced it with no studying of course!), so we just assumed I would have to as well. I haven't had to study since college, so it brought back a ton of memories of Kyle helping me the night before my exams. I've always been the type of person who has to write things down to remember them.... so 3 pages of notes later I had that whole book memorized!
By the end of our study session, I was hyper and kept asking for quiz questions, but Kyle on the other hand was very ready for bed.

After waiting 2 and a half hours in line at the DMV the next day, my number was finally called I walked back to take my test... except I didn't have to take a test, ha. Since I've had a NC Drivers License before the man said there was a chance I wouldn't have to take all the tests again and he was right! All that studying for nothing!

Guess it turned out to be a lucky day for me!
8 comments:
Leah, we are so similar! I have to write EVERYTHING to really learn it! Joel has a complete photographic memory and it fascinates me (and makes me a little jealous!). Glad you got your NC license! Its official!
Bummer that you had to study for nothing! And we are so much alike...I would have done the exact same thing!
I am such a dork and MISS studying!! I'm glad you didn't have to take the test even though you obviously would have aced it.
That pic of Ky makes me laugh everytime! What a good hubby!
you crack me up! I love all those notes! Keep them for me so when I have to take it, I'll be ready!
Kyle gets the super hubby award for helping you study. Hopefully you have put all that critical info in the long term memory location so you will crush the test when you do have to take it.
you are officially back in good ole NC! Sorry you studied so hard for nothing! :)
If I ever have a driving question, I know who to ask! Kyle is a sweetie for sure, and I know you would have passed with flying colors!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!