Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nailed It: Easter Edition

I USUALLY have pretty good luck with trying new things off of Pinterest... well, last week that changed!  I had seen a cute dessert image floating around of strawberries dipped in orange to look like carrots.  No tutorial but how hard could it be right?


hahahahahaha I am STILL laughing at my outcome.  I love "Nailed it" photos, don't you?

6 comments:

NoPermanentAddy said...

This is HILARIOUS and YES I love these photos. Hey- points for trying though!!

Sara said...

haha, i hope they at least tasted good!!

Linda said...

It was a good try and at least they tasted good!!

Jenn said...

The "nailed it" cookie monster cupcake picture that you and Lacey found is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen. I pull it up every time I need a good giggle!

Tara said...

They were delicious though not quite the orange carrots that we envisioned :)

Jen said...

So funny! Still edible I'm sure!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails