Nick had his White Coat Ceremony last weekend and with a huge thanks to Kyle I was able to go and support Nick with the rest of my family! This is a ceremony that takes place after your first year of Dental School, where you are presented your monogrammed white coat marking the transition from preclinical to clinical health studies.
Walking across the stage to get his coat:
Afterwards we took a bunch of pictures to document... surprise surprise!



And of course we had to get our traditional, cheek kissing picture that Tara & I have done for Nick for every school ceremony in his life!
High school Graduation:
College Graduation:
Now, White Coat Ceremony:
Then everyone wanted in on the action! haha
We also got the chance to tour the new Dental School building where Nick spends all his time!
So proud of you Nick! Excited to hear all your real patient stories starting soon!









7 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Mr. Ernie and Jamie! HILARIOUS!
Have fun Buddy boy! Matt and I spent way toooo many hours at the place! Dentistry is a great profession though!
Yay Nick! That's awesome. Love the kissing pictures!
Way to go Nick! Such an awesome accomplishment!
It was such a wonderful night for our family. We are so proud of you Nick! And I loved the flashback of "kissing" pictures :) Too fun!
Such a special family event for all of us! Sorry I missed out on the kisses, but guess I was taking the pictures:-) Love looking back at Nick's special events with kisses! Thanks for capturing the day so beautifully.
What an impressive ceremony. So glad Kyle made it possible for you to attend. (Oh boy, Grandma has to do something about that stomach!! I should have gotten in the back row!) Anyway, thanks for taking so many great pictures.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!