This week we had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT with a bunch of ladies from work to go get make overs done for free! It was hosted by Bare Minerals in the Mall of Georgia, and we all had an absolute blast. It was so fun getting our own personal consultant and leaving with all of our makeup done up! All of us caved and bought lots of stuff, but it's really exciting to have good quality makeup that looks so natural for everyday. We also got 20% off of our totals for being there, had free drinks and appetizers and received lots of free makeup goodies!Here is all my stuff, including bought and free!
My boss Donna and Julie our HR:

4 comments:
How fun! And girl, you racked up on lots of stuff! Wish you had taken a close-up picture of your made-over face:) Love you!
I have tons of bare minerals stuff and I love it!
I've been wearing bare minerals for 4 years and LOVE it...although i dont wear the veil anymore I still think its a great product and other than pregnancy my skin has been great. You will love it. What a steal!
I've heard great things about that make-up. You'll have to give us a blog-update once you've used it for a while...
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!