Today was "Taste of Marietta" in the square where all the local restaurants come out and give out samples at a reduced price. There were about 4 live bands there as well, and other fun things to watch/buy/hear about.
Ky and I went straight for the BBQ:
One of the local radio stations had a dance off... it was HILARIOUS:
We came back, played red neck horseshoes outside for a while to get some sun, then started the grill... and cooked this. Chicken & mushroom shish kabob and corn!
Also yesterday we tried a new recipe... stuffed corn turkey burgers... they were delicious!
We also celebrated Tyson's 3rd birthday! Like terrible parents we forgot it during the week, so we celebrated with a belated bone!
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a fun weekend - I love all that Marietta has to offer! I am so proud of you two for eating so healthy...stuffed corn turkey burgers? That's a new one on me but glad it was good. Happy Birthday Tyso! Love you~
Looks like alot of fun leah! Those Shiisshhkebobs look delish! I've had those turkey burgers before...2 THUMBS UP! But then again, when have I ever not liked FOOOD!!?!
7 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend - I love all that Marietta has to offer! I am so proud of you two for eating so healthy...stuffed corn turkey burgers? That's a new one on me but glad it was good. Happy Birthday Tyso! Love you~
Looks like alot of fun leah! Those Shiisshhkebobs look delish! I've had those turkey burgers before...2 THUMBS UP! But then again, when have I ever not liked FOOOD!!?!
Sounds like fun!! Can't WAIT to see you guys!
awesome weekend. :) happy birthday tyson!
That sounds like such a neat festival- Wish we were closer and could have come with you!!!!
Happy Birthday, Tyson! Your Aunt Tara and Uncle Jamie can't believe that you are 3! Time flies!!! Come back soon- We miss you!
What fun! I love those food festivals. Happy birthday Ty!
No matter where you live, you take advantage of the area and enjoy all that place has to offer. I am just so proud of you guys and love you so much.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!