This year Kyle and I were able to be in town for the twins 2nd birthday party! We woke up early and went to Daylight Donuts as this is becoming a Saturday morning tradition for the Dews. It was so cute watching the twins eat their "nonuts". The birthday party started at 3, and it was a Safari/Jungle Theme. I designed the invitations for it as you can see here, and Tara carried the theme out in all the food and cake decorations as well! Tara and I decorated the cake the night before keeping this a tradition as well! (molly don't laugh at our feeble attempt to decorate a cake)
Mom, Grandma and I did the cute little monkey cupcakes too!
Tara's so creative with all the names for the food as well, you might have to click on the picture to see it close up! Tara even had the twins dressed in matching gear! See the giraffe on Nat's dress?
And Nathan's Lion shirt & cropped pants: Kyle helped them play t-ball and they loved it:
We also got to celebrate Nick's birthday a little late and give him our presents! We helped mom order a snowboarding helmet for him as their present, so we finally brought that for him to try on! We ended up getting speaker pads to put in his helmet so he can listen to his iphone while ridin'!
Gosh when did I start shrinking and only come up to his shoulder?
We also got to meet Sara & Joe and eat with them before the party. This will be the last picture I take with her before little Ethan comes! So great seeing you guys, can't wait to meet Ethan next time we're in town!!
We loved having you here! Thanks for ALL your help: from decorating the cake and cupcakes, to making the invitations, to playing with N & N...to giving them the cutest lawn mower and sprinkler ball! We love you guys!
2 comments:
We loved having you here! Thanks for ALL your help: from decorating the cake and cupcakes, to making the invitations, to playing with N & N...to giving them the cutest lawn mower and sprinkler ball! We love you guys!
Leah, GREAT JOB on the cake!! I swear, we need to start a business of invitations and cakes together! Ha!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!