Friday, April 24, 2009

Jen & Brooke's Shower at KA!

This afternoon we had an "around the clock" shower for Brooke & Jen. Brooke works upstairs in ecommerce getting married June 6th, and Jen works with me downstairs in marketing and is getting married June 27th. The joint shower was a ton of fun, I love that our company has fun events like this.
Look at the food spread!
A cake for both brides with their pictures on it:
We played a fun game called "Who's Wedding is it Anyway", where we had to rack our brains of all the details about both of their weddings. AND I WON!! I guess I kind of cheated considering one of my best friends at the office is Jen, and I know all about her wedding :) There was a 4 way tie for second... here are all of the winners:
The whole group of ladies that threw the shower... a fun Friday event for sure!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! And yay for you in winning the game!!!

Anonymous said...

You are blessed with a great job and a great place to work. What fun. Congrats on winning the game.

Luv ya
GRANDMA

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails