Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Half Iron Man & Mothers Day

Saturday morning was Kyle, Kerry & Rachel's half iron man relay event! It started at 7:00 with Rachel's swim, which totaled 1.3 miles. Next was Kyle on the bike, which totaled 56 miles. Last was Kerry with the run, which totaled 13 miles. Even though it was very hot, they all did amazing, what a neat accomplishment for siblings to experience--together! (PICTURES COMING SOON! CHECK BACK!)

While they were at the race, I skipped out to go see Sara and her new baby-- who I was DYING to see. Sara had Ethan a week ago, and man is he such a cutie. I had the best time talking with Sara & Joe and hearing all about being new parents. I absolutely loved getting to see you Sara, what a good mommy you already have become!
After our visit I headed back home to hang out with Tara and the twins. They are so big, and talking all the time. Natalie even says my name now! Look at her cute little smile!
I then headed over to the Guenthers house to meet Kyle and all the kiddos over there for our Mothers Day celebration. We had a delicious meal that Mr. G cooked and then opened some presents!
I didn't get any pictures of our mothers day celebration with my mom, but Kyle and I gave both of our moms soap and these cute little lunch boxes! (Mom B's was brown and pink!) We went practical this year!

4 comments:

Tara said...

We loved getting to see you too, Leah and Kyle! What a busy but fun weekend.

PS. Love the picture of Kyle, Kerry and Rachel in their "positions." Truly an accomplishment!

TupeloLove said...

You know I LOVE those lunch boxes!!!!

Jillian said...

What a natural with the babies =) Fun weekend..we were in Cary! Perhaps we crossed paths at some point haha

No Comment said...

No comment.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails