Painting & N-weds Graduation
This weekend we were in town, although poor Kyle didn't get to enjoy it one bit. Starting last Friday he is in an intensive May-mester class that goes Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday all 8-5. BUT it counts for 3 credit hours, which will help him graduate more quickly-- in August rather than December! He has a test every morning, so we've been studying every night together-- flash cards and all! I'm so proud of him!
SO while he was in class on Saturday I headed over to Lacey's house (her, andrea, and 3 other girls are moving into a house in Buckhead!) to help her paint her room! She chose the master bedroom, so Jen and I offered to help since it would have taken Lacey f.o.r.e.v.e.r!
It was a periwinkle color, so we painted over it with a neatural Khaki color, since her blue accents wouldn't have matched the periwinkle. It looks so good and blends with the hard woods perfectly! We had a great day together, then all went over to Mellow Mushroom for a late lunch!
Sunday I met up with Lacey in the afternoon to go over to Ikea to walk around and get ideas on decorating her house! We had a very eventful and funny day together, as always :) I rushed home to meet Kyle at 5, and head over to Lake Altuna for the N-weds graduation party. Kyle and I will 'graduate' in December, but these are all of our friends who are graduating now, with our teachers (Barbara and Greg) in the middle...
We also took some couple shots since the sunset was so pretty on the deck:
Chris & Kathleen, who we finally got to catch up with!
Here are a couple group shots:

They grilled out with hotdogs and tons of sides for dinner, then we played a couple games. We had a great time, although it didn't seem like a weekend since we spent most of it apart and Kyle had to wake up so early every morning!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry we missed it! Looks beautiful and I hope y'all had a great time!
What a nice weekend for you! (Sorry Kyle, though in August, it will be worth it!) I just love your Newlywed class and all the get-togethers you do. And that was so nice of you to help Lacey paint:)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!