Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Day- Sunday!

Sunday all the ladies met at 10:00 am to start getting ready! When you have 9 bridesmaids you have to start early to get everyones hair done! Molly had 1 makeup artist and 2 hair stylists come in to our hotel room, and boy were they amazing! It was fun to spend the day hanging out with the girls laughing and pumping Molly up for that night!
My Carrie Underwood hair style that I LOVED!!!
All the guys went to the white water center and hung out all day since they all take about 5 minutes to get ready! Around 3:30 we all headed over to The Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens to put on our dresses/tuxes and start taking pictures with the photographers! Molly found an AMAZING photographer, http://critseyrowe.blogspot.com/ all of their pictures are going to be absolutely beautiful.
The guys started seating the guests around 5:30... here is where they had the ceremony. The weather was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
Molly named each table in years with matching photos... hilarious!
On each table were little favor boxes filled with a truffle and a card that said "A Donation has been made in your name to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation". Molly's dad has MS, which this favor was just so special and such a great idea. Oh and did I mention Molly wrapped each one of these boxes and tied the ribbons herself?!
They had a candy bar! That said "Sweet Treats" on the bags... yum!!
The delicious and beautiful cake:
Some other fun pictures from the night:
Kurt by far got the award for the best dances moves of the night... karate, punches, kicks hahaha
We had such an amazing weekend with everyone. We all are rooting for a 1 year anniversary party since all of us got a long so well and had so much fun together! Oh I forgot to mention that M&M played "Bring 'em out" to introduce the bridal party. Everyone started getting competitive and choreographed either dance moves, the worm, riding piggy-back, posing and more... it was absolutely hilarious I really wish there was a video!
Congrats Molly and Marshal we are SO happy for you both, thank you again for letting Kyle and I be a part of such a special day!

4 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Yay! Thanks Leah, we had SO MUCH FUN with you guys! But you forgot to mention in this post that YOU designed the outside sticker for those favors! Give yourself credit, Lady! Or at LEAST post about it and the invitations on your Some Leah Time site, you deserve the credit!!!!

Melissa Pearce said...

I LOVE her dress. I so wanted one like that when I was getting married but didn't have any luck finding one-- its' the lace overjacket I really love. what a fun wedding!

Tara said...

What a fun wedding! I loved your hairstyle too- You were stunning!!! And the picture of you and Kyle is great too.

(PS. What a neat favor- I know that took hours for her to wrap, but a donation to the MS Foundation is much better than ANY wedding favor I've ever received! So cool!)

Bonnie Widmaier said...

LOVE your carrie underwood hair. you really look like her even! you were beautiful in this wedding.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails