Monday, May 11, 2009

Molly & Marshal's Photo Booth!

As if their wedding wasn't awesome enough... in the other room was a camera set up with a white backdrop. It was there the entire night for all the guests to use and have fun with... AND BOY DID WE! I really don't need to introduce these, but I LOVE the filter that the photographer put on these, to turn them from snapshots to beautiful!! These were just some of my favorites, did I mention there were 480 to choose from?!
Molly's parents... TOO CUTE
HOW FUN!!!

3 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Yay! That's awesome! So you figured out how to get them off the site too, huh? Haha, we're so smart! I can't wait to post more of them, but I am going to have a hard time narrowing them down!!

The Schreibman Family said...

Oh mi god this is ridiclously awesome... probably some of the funniest things I have ever seen. first off.... molly looked beautiful she was of course the BRIDE, but LEAH... you looked stunning. Wow.. just beautiful my dear.

This photos are hysterical. What a genius idea and such great memories that are truly candid and so very personal.

Tara said...

What a neat idea! They turned out so cute!!! It seems like a truly magical wedding!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails