Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Instagram photos

Here are some photos that I took from my phone over Christmas that are too cute not to share!
Tyson complaining about being stuck in the backseat haha!
Emery stretching her legs after a diaper change!
Emery helping Ky work
Loves the swing.. thank you Jeneane for the beautiful hat!
Sweet cousin time with Natalie

Hilarious game night with Nick, Tara, Jamie and Ky.  LOVE THESE!!
Emery on Christmas morning!
Rocking Emery to sleep one night... such a treat!
Emery's monogrammed stocking that Brenda had made!
Christmas Day
Christmas walk
Santa Baby
Beautiful sunset
Nats in the princess tent!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Such cute pictures! I'm going to steal some of them :) Love the one of us playing games and the Nats in the tent... which by the way is played with ALL THE TIME! It is now in the dining room corner permanently :) Love you!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

I love the picture of you rocking Emery to sleep, it is so sweet! What a great holiday season!

Mindy said...

These were great! I love pictures of 'real' life!

the girl in the red shoes said...

The one of Tyson cracks me up! I also love the one of Em "driving"! Too cute!

Jenn & David said...

Of course, the Bakers are playing games. Just wouldn't be a family gathering without it. :) And I absolutely love the Driving Picture and the Santa Baby picture. Those are my favs. :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails