My well planned out Christmas banner this year had one flaw... much to my surprise it wasn't big enough! Thank you to everyone who sent us cards this year, we absolutely loved reading your updates and seeing your pictures! Since I posted on the banner when I first made it here I wanted to give an updated picture of how it looked once full. I ended up only hanging the photo cards here, and then the other cards went on the side of our fridge! I guess next year I'll have to come up with a new plan for hanging cards!
So blessed to have such sweet friends and family that include us on their Christmas card lists! Thank you again!
And here is what our photo card looked like, I wish I could have sent one to all of our blog readers! (A huge thank you to Andrea for snapping this photo for us!).



6 comments:
Great idea. You are loved!
Yep, I love your card banner! Might need to make one of those for my cards too :) Love you!
I love your banner! My mini Christmas tree was unrecognizable after all the cards, so I need to come up with something new for this year too!
I love how you displayed things! so fun and your card is so cute and simple, perfect.
beautiful!
Very nice!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!