Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 99th Birthday to Pop!

Kyle's grandpa, Pop, turns 99 TODAY!  Since we couldn't be with him in California to celebrate, we made him a birthday video that Kerry & Brenda will show him for us at his party! Now keep in mind this was made LATE one night last week, and this is our 3rd try because the first two we were laughing to hard to even sing!  Hope it makes him smile!

Happy 99th Birthday Poppa, we love you!

9 comments:

Grandma said...

i know Pop loved your birthday video. Don't know how you come up with these things. So clever! Especially, Emery's greeting. I just love it and have watched it several times myself. Perfect!!

Sarah said...

That was way too cute and funny! :)

Holly said...

That is so cute!!

Tara said...

Love Em's part! So cute!

Linda said...

I have no doubt it made Pop smile! Love the hats, balloons, Happy Birthday banner, and ESPECIALLY Emery's birthday wish! So cute! Wow...99? Amazing!

The Schreibman Family said...

You two are the absolute best. That was so cute, so thought out, so well done. I am SURE your pop just absolutely loved it. Probably made his birthday!

Anonymous said...

That was the cutest video!

Kathleen said...

So sweet of y'all. I'm sure Pop loved it!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

wow 99! that is awesome. love the thought that you guys put into everything you do.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails