Last weekend, Emery and I headed up to Boone to spend time with my family while Kyle was out of town. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to stop in and see Lauren and Merrin in Shelby for a couple hours though!
YEAH we got a picture of everyone smiling!
AND then Emery decided to give us no more smiles. ONE day we'll get one of her smiling with Merrin! (click here and here to see their other pictures together!)
And about 2 seconds after the last photo was taken. This picture is so typical... Merrin crawling away and Emery happy as a clam on her back playing with a toy!
Thanks again for letting us stop by. Love you!







8 comments:
I love Em's stripes! What cute girls!
They are just super cute. I can just imagine their conversations back and forth already!
How cute!! Beautiful girls!
Great pics, as always! Love the last one and happy you include the less than perfect but hilarious candid shots! Both girls are so cute I could look at pictures of the two of them all day! Love that you and Lauren can experience this journey together!
OH MY, I AM SITTING HERE GOING BACK IN TIME TO WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE GIRLS, AND GOING FORWARD TO THE PRESENT. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH AND AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS FRIENDSHIP HAS LASTED ALL THESE YEARS. I HAVE LOVED BEING "GRANDMA" TO BOTH OF YOU.
What a couple of cuties! So great that you two can share in this experience together.
cute!!
they are absolutely so sweet together!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!