Two weekends ago, we met Nick, Tara, and all the Dew kiddos up in Boone! We had such a great time relaxing, watching the snow fall outside, and staying warm in the cabin. It was a low key - let's order Pizza, Black Cat and Hokaido- kind of weekend... no dishes and lots of quality time together... absolutely perfect! Here are a couple pictures to recap the weekend!
Swinging on the porch... a must every time we go up there!
Playing with the cousins inside:
What we did in between nap times... games, books, playing outside!
Sledding with Uncle Nick & Uncle Kyle:
Nick & Kyle also went snowboarding on Saturday night... it was 1 degree outside with wind gusts up to 50 mph! Needless to say they only stayed for 2 hours or so, but still had fun! The camera wouldn't even turn on to take a picture of them!
Emery LOVED girl time with Natalie and Samantha. I mean loved it. She followed Samantha everywhere, it was so cute.
Naked time before bed every night!
And lastly, toasting to Nick who shared his BIG NEWS of getting into UNC School of Dentistry with us a couple weeks ago.
We are so unbelievably proud of you Nick! Congratulations again!
I am so blessed to have such amazing siblings that both Kyle and I are so close to and absolutely love spending time with. Thank y'all for an awesome weekend, we can't wait to do it again soon (with Jamie of course!!). Love y'all!









4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! I am jealous of the snow!
I wish I could adequately put in to words what it means to Daddy and I to see you original three, plus spouses, plus grandchildren, LOVING being together and considering one another best friends. What more could a parent desire than having their children love God and one another? We are blessed beyond measure!
We had such a good time too! Love you so much!!!!
PS. I have ordered Wits and Wagers :) It will be here by the next family gathering :)
Wonderful family time captured and saved for all time. Love all of the photos, and I can just see all of them as adults, looking back and laughing at some of their poses. What fun!!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!