Thursday, February 2, 2012

Music Class!

Last week, Emery and I tried out a music class that we heard about from my friend Jillian.  It's held at Champion Kids off of Canton Road, less than 5 minutes away from our house, and only $4 for a 45 minute class!  We play with shakers, bean bags, balance beams, scarves, wooden sticks and bubbles, all while jamming out to kids songs.  Emery loves to dance and sing to music, and it's a treat for both of us to get out of the house for a little bit, plus have her be around other kiddos!

Today, Gunney and Mike came along!  Here is a picture I snapped of the two cousins:
If you live in the area I highly recommend this class.  Thursdays at 9:30!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like fun and the perfect cousin outing!

Tara said...

So fun!!!!

Kathy and Dave said...

They look so cute! How nice that they are so close in age and that you live near enough to get them together like this!

Unknown said...

Fun! I would love to do that when Phoebe is a little older!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails