Valentine's Day this year for us was pretty low key, partially because we weren't at our house to really plan much and partially because Em was just starting to feel sick. Either way it was perfect and we had a fun day spent with our family of three!
Here is Emery dressed in her Valentine's Day gear...
I surprised Kyle by planning ahead and bringing some candy and a card which I put on the kitchen table in the morning before he came down. He surprised me by actually remembering to buy and write in a card! (Last years card is still empty and sitting on his dresser!)
We had a delicious french toast breakfast too!
The rest of the day was a normal work day but that night we headed to the outlets then came back for a yummy spaghetti dinner with toasts of sparkling grape juice. I just love our family of three, it was a perfect Valentine's Day.



5 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet!
So cute! I'm glad you had a great Valentine's day together!
I love your family of three too and love how special you made Valentine's Day!
I love your family of 3!!! Those last two pictures are so precious :) And you are all in your red :) The french toast looked so yummy too!!!
PS. I had to laugh about the card comment. Jamie's card from last year was sitting on his dresser ALL YEAR LONG too! I told Jamie the week before Valentine's Day that he didn't have to get a card, but that he better use the one from last year! How funny that our hubbys are so similar?!?
Love those pictures! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!