Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend with M&M!

Two weekends ago, some of our best friends - Molly and Marshal - came into town!  We hadn't seen them since Emery was 6 weeks old, and our time together was long overdue!  However like always, our friendships started back right where we left off and we spent the entire weekend laughing, eating our favorite foods, and spending quality time together.  We had so much fun with you guys!!

I honestly was way too busy enjoying myself to take many pictures but here are a couple to document our time together!
Picnicking together after a visit to the dog park and playground:
Emery loved showing M&M all her new tricks and big smiles all weekend.
Saturday afternoon, Molly and I had some girl time together, while the boys played soccer.  We also walked to La Parilla that night for dinner and then came back to a competitive game of Wits and Wagers.  This game was so fun, thanks M&M for introducing us to it!
They also brought down MY FAVORITE CUPCAKES from a bakery in Charlotte!!  Oh man so delicious!
YUM!!
AND they introduced us to "photo bombing" hahaha.  If you don't know what it is, check out Marsh in the background.
We also enjoyed some cuddle time with Tupelo, that was when her and Tyson weren't spooning of course.  They totally love each other... just like Ky and Marsh :)
We cannot wait to spend a weekend with you both again soon.  We love y'all so much and thank you again for making the trip down.  Emery loves her Aunt Mya & Uncle Mash!
 

9 comments:

Molly said...

Hahaha I forgot about Uncle Mash!! We had SO MUCH FUN with you guys, as usual, and we can't wait to see you again soon! We love you all so much and are so thankful to have you in our lives. XOXO

Oh, I'm also addicted to the "Mash-up" and need to make some for us!!

Molly said...

Ummm, BTDubs, why does it look like someone took a John Deere to my hair in the cupcake pictures? Dang, I look like I was just in a blender with 5 cats or something.

Grandma said...

Loved this blog post and seeing the four of you having so much fun! The cup cakes look yummy and Tupelo is a beautiful dog.

Tara said...

Such a fun weekend! So glad that you could spend this time with each other! Love the photo bombing picture!

Lacey said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! I'm sad I wasn't in town to meet them! And those cupcakes look delicious!

Lauren said...

Looks like ya'll had such a great time! What fun!

Eileen said...

It should be illegal for two girls to look so cute in their lounge wear with cupcakes in their hands. So glad you guys had such a nice weekend :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Awww I'm glad you guys had such a great time! It's so wonderful when friends get to visit!

Linda said...

Fun times from start to finish! So good to see the seven of you back together and making memories! Love the photo bombing!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails