Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl Cuddles & Commercials

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was filled with good times and laughter as some of our best friends came in town to visit us.  Before I post on that though, I wanted to share a picture of my two favorites cuddling on the couch watching the beginning of the Super Bowl.  I love how Em's hand is curled around Kyle's thumb.
And a couple more that I snapped from my phone... Em pointing out a play and then daddy helping her do "touch down!"
It was a great game! We didn't sit and watch the entire Super Bowl, but of the commercials that we saw these are our favorites:
1) M&M's "Sexy & I know it"
2) Volkswagon The Dog Strikes Back
3) Doritos Baby Sling (We liked a lot of the Doritos ones this year!)
Did y'all have any favorites?

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Enjoyed your post and seeing Em watching the Super Bowl with Daddy. Had not seen the commercials, so enjoyed them too. Thanks!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I loved those commercials too! The m&m one was too cute!

Tara said...

I love these pics of Em and her Daddy!

Lynsey said...

Love the pictures. I think my favorite was the etrade commercial where the baby is in the newborn nursery. " Bobby, what are you doing in there?"... "I'm speed dating".

Molly said...

Yay! The two of them look so cute and cozy with the blanket!

MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails