Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July Parade!

July 4th is always a fun holiday to celebration here, as the Marietta square does it up big! While Kyle was off running the Peachtree Road Race (post coming tomorrow!), Emery and I met our friends Stephanie, Eric and Logan to watch the parade.  We had a great spot in the shade for the kiddos, and they had a great time watching all the floats go by.
Emery and I actually randomly met Stephanie and Logan at the park near our house a couple months ago.  They only live a couple blocks away from us, and it's been so fun to have play dates every week with them! 
Stephanie, Eric & Logan:
Emery and I:
It was a long parade, lasting over 2 hours!
Our favorite was the "back yard brigade", with their chair dance.  Hilarious!
Eric & Logan waving to the floats:
Kyle made it for the last bit of the parade too!  A very fun morning with new friends!

2 comments:

Tara said...

So fun! Love her blue and white outfit too!

Linda said...

I just love all the fun events right there in historic Marietta! Looks like a great parade, shared with new friends. Glad Kyle got to enjoy it with you for a bit too!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails