Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Love (9-12 + Months)

Woah I am so behind in doing this post! But I wanted to keep up with our favorite products for 9-12 months like we did here for 6-9 months, here for 3-6 months and here for 0-3 months.  Since I didn't do this post right on time, some things might be geared for 12+, but I wanted to include them none-the-less. So in no particular order here they are! 

1) California Baby Soap & Shampoo.  We officially made the switch from Johnson's to California baby and I think it's completely worth it knowing that it uses all -natural vegetable glucoside cleansers that are non-stripping, sulfate-free and extremely biodegradable.  Smells so good too.
 2) Pampers Baby Dry Diapers.  We officially made the switch from Pampers Swaddlers to Baby Dry, as this option is a little cheaper and works just as good for us! 
3) Huggies Overnight Diapers.  Around 12 months Emery was having a difficult time sleeping all the way through the night and we discovered it was because her diapers were leaking!  Poor thing would be covered in pee in the middle of the night.  The main issue was that we needed to go up a size (from 3-4) but we also discovered Huggies overnight diapers and they work great and we haven't had any leaking problems since!
4) Goldfish Baby.  I have to include these just because I find them SO CUTE. For having a girl that got her first teeth at 12 months old, these goldfish snacks are perfect for her :)  Miniature goldfish snacks :)
5) Snack Containers with lids.  Really I'm sure any brand would work but we were given the Munchkin kind by Kyle's parents and they work great to hold cheerios, goldfish, dried fruit... anything.  If we give Emery an open cup she still immediately flips it over, so it's nice that they come with these handy tops :)
6) Leash for Snack Containers & Bottles.  My sister gave me her two "leashes", and we use them ALL.THE.TIME.  They can attach to the stroller, shopping cart, high chair, etc and save all of your little ones items from being thrown on the floor and getting dirty!  Here is a website I found that sells them (called dropper stoppers) but they would be super easy to make too.

7) NUK Silicone Spout Sippy Cup. These are the only sippy cups that Emery would drink her organic whole milk out of, and still does to this day.  She would drink water out of any kind of sippy cup, but milk was a whole other story.  So glad we found these!
8) TOMS. So these definitely aren't a "MUST HAVE" but they are a "NICE TO HAVE-HAVE" haha. Once Emery started walking we immediately bought her some and they were so light weight compared to some other shoes that we tried to put on her feet.  Love them!

9) Diaper Bag WITH Back Pack Straps.  WOAH this will change your life.  After two of my straps fell off my old diaper bag, we decided to spend a little more money on a diaper bag that will hopefully last us through all of our kiddos.  We went with a Petunia Pickle Bottom Satchel, and I am SO happy with it.  It has an option for back pack straps and I had no idea how often I would use them... LOVE this bag!

 

Okay that's all I can remember at the moment, but I'm sure I'll add more later today :)

6 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE this post! I'm totally bookmarking it. Too bad I can't get away with sparkly toms for our baby boy!

Kristin said...

LOVE California Baby! That shampoo/body wash is the best!

Linda said...

My how things have improved from when I was raising little ones! Luvs were the diaper of choice, Tupperware made the only sippy cups moms wanted to use, and diaper bags definitely weren't stylish!

The Schreibman Family said...

Awesome recommendations...asher was the same way about the bottle "sippy" he drank his organic whole milk from and it was because her was a breast fed baby (or at least I think so. It took us a realllllly long time to move off our "somewhat like a nipple bottle for milk" to a normal cup with a straw. Now he drinks out of plastic old school straw and cup at his meals. Good luck with those transitions!

Unknown said...

LOVE the snack leash! We will be buying a couple of those!

Jen said...

We switched to California Baby products as well. I also got their bug spray and lotion. We love it!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails