Monday, July 2, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We had a great Father's Day around here celebrating Kyle.  After letting him sleep in a little bit longer than he normally can, we had a delicious breakfast then opened some presents Emery and I had made/bought for him... since I literally couldn't wait any longer to give them to him ha!
Along with some cds for his car, we gave him a digital frame for his desk at work loaded with some of our favorite pictures over the past couple years.  Our last gift was a Father's Day Shutterfly book filled with pictures of just Emery and Ky.  He absolutely loved it.
Front Cover:
Inside Cover:
Some pages:
  
And I have to include a picture of our latest guilty pleasure.  As a Father's Day gift we decided to go ahead and hang it up, even though we thought we could wait till our next house.  It's awesome though and we're both so thankful we didn't wait!  It's a smart tv so it can connect to the internet... so we now have Netflix. I won't even get into how addicted we are to watching tv series on there!!  (Watching Lost right now, and then Friday Night Lights is up next!)

We walked up to the square on Father's Day too, I captured some pictures of Daddy and his girl.

I failed to get a good picture of them on Father's Day but here is one we snapped a couple weeks later... Em is one happy girl when she's with daddy.
Ky I already knew that you were an amazing man, but the new role as a Father that you've so naturally embraced just means the world to me.  Emery adores you and says "dada" about 1,000 times a day, which completely fills me with joy.  We love you so much!

And lastly, a special Happy Father's Day to our Dads!  Kyle and I have learned so much from you both, and we count our blessings daily that we have y'all in our lives!  Love you both!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Father's Day Ky! Love all the presents!!!

Grandma said...

Aw. What a sweet post. You are an awesome daddy, Kyle. Love you Kyle.

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love the presents you gave Kyle...so sweet! He is such a good daddy!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad y'all are watching LOST!!!! Such a great addiction!!!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

i love the book. i know it is a treasure for kyle and em too!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails