Running the Peachtree Road Race has always been an interest of Kyle's and now that we have a date that we're moving, this was his last chance to do it as a Georgia resident! This is the largest 10k in the world... WOW. He took a couple pictures throughout the journey, so we could have a glimpse into his morning.
So here is his view on MARTA... I don't think one more person could have fit on it!
There are waves A-Z, here is everyone in wave U waiting to start.
Going up "cardiac hill":
And all finished in Piedmont Park!
Glad Kyle was able to check this one off his bucket list!
I am a friend of your mother's from college. I have done this race the past 3 years, and it gets addictive, so look out! My husband walked it with me this year, the previous 2 years my daughter and I jogged it. Hope you'll join in some time, it's lots of fun. Congrats to Kyle! Take care.
Someday, Kyle will have to come out and do the 'Bay To Breakers' in San Francisco. Lots of hills, costumes and....unusual people. But a lot of fun. Tell him to put that on his bucket kist - he has plenty of time ;)
4 comments:
So glad Kyle got to do this race. Looks very crowded and definitely an accomplishment! Congrats to Kyle!
I am a friend of your mother's from college. I have done this race the past 3 years, and it gets addictive, so look out! My husband walked it with me this year, the previous 2 years my daughter and I jogged it. Hope you'll join in some time, it's lots of fun. Congrats to Kyle! Take care.
That anonymous comment was from Jacque Burkhart : )
Someday, Kyle will have to come out and do the 'Bay To Breakers' in San Francisco. Lots of hills, costumes and....unusual people. But a lot of fun. Tell him to put that on his bucket kist - he has plenty of time ;)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!