Monday, July 9, 2012

ASU Reunion in Boone!

Emery and I stayed up in Boone for the following week to meet some of my best girl friends from the ASU graphic design department.  We have always kept in touch through email, but this was the first time we have all met up together to meet each others children.  Needless to say it was long overdue!  Before I share pictures from the weekend, I have to take us back in time for a second... we've been through a lot together!
All nighters for projects in the lab...
Portfolio reviews...
 Graduation...
Announcing pregnancies...
Marriages...
More pregnancies!
And now with 6 KIDS combined!
We had the best couple of days together at the cabin.  Becky and her family live up in Boone, so we thought it was the perfect place to meet up.  Whitney and Lauren drove in from Raleigh Monday morning, and we spent the day talking on the porch while the kids were napping, swinging, watching the kids play and eating meals on the back porch enjoying the breeze.  It was perfect!
Max (Whitney's boy) and Virginia (Lauren's girl) showing their tummy time skills:
Tuesday, we met up with Becky and her 3 kids and had the best time playing at the park in Horn in the West.  Here are Lauren, Whitney and Becky with their babies!
We swung and watched Virginia show us her newest trick of sitting up!
Caught up on life while sitting in the shade:
Laughed at Emery feeling so big with mommy's sunglasses:
Emery also loved being one of the "big kids" with Becky's oldest, Dillon:
I'm so thankful for these women and friendships that keep growing throughout the different stages of our lives!
Looking forward to our next reunion already y'all!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Lasting friendships. They're the best. Loved seeing you with your children. So much fun!

Linda said...

I loved looking back at all the milestones you four have experienced together...what a blessing girlfriends are! These kind of friendships should be treasured for sure!

Linda said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention what gorgeous kiddos you all have!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails