Monday, April 14, 2014

36 weeks!

Man this pregnancy is flying by!  I'm excited to be going into the doctor weekly to track mine and baby boys progress though!  Before I go any further here is a picture from when I was 35 weeks!

Okay back to the 36 week update!  
This pregnancy is FINALLY hitting Kyle and I that we are going to have a newborn baby in our house soon.  We've been so busy with house renovations (more on that coming later!) that we haven't spent near the amount of time preparing as we did with Emery.  We are so excited though, can't wait!

How Far Along: 36 weeks (I am now measuring 36 weeks now because he has dropped lower!)

Total Weight Gain: I'm up 30 pounds!

Gender: A Baby BOY!

Movement: Rolling feeling all the time and hiccups daily!

What I miss: Jimmy Johns, Sushi, Caffeine, Moscato, and Margaritas!

Sleep: Sleeping great, still only waking up once during the night to go pee.

Symptoms: Think I've officially decided I am having Braxton Hicks off and on as the tightening feeling goes away after 30 seconds or so.  Back hurts at the end of the day if I haven't rested at nap time.

Cravings: Ice cream, cheese & crackers, and applesauce!!

Doctor Appointment: Heartbeat 153.  They tested for Strep B this week and I'm negative which is great.  I have dilated 1 cm and am 50% effaced... my body is getting ready!
Very excited to meet our baby boy in less than 4 weeks!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You look so pretty Leah!!!!!!

Jen said...

You look so adorable!! I am now craving jimmy johns so thanks for that and a margarita! So glad he is measuring better for you!! Can't believe he will be here so soon!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails