Thursday, April 24, 2014

37 Weeks!

37 weeks -- WOO HOO!
How Far Along: 37 weeks (My tummy is measuring 37 weeks right on track) 

Total Weight Gain: Up 32-33 pounds!

Gender: A Baby BOY!

Movement: Rolling feeling and hiccups at least every other day!  They are not making me do kick counts these days and I'm just hoping he's moving around as much as he should be.

What I miss: Jimmy Johns, Sushi, Caffeine, Moscato, and Margaritas!

Sleep: Waking up now twice a night to go pee and turning over is getting difficult but still sleeping great.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and bending over to put on anything (underwear, pants, shoes, etc) is getting difficult.



Cravings: Cheese & crackers, chips, and applesauce!

Doctor Appointment: Heartbeat was all over the place this time.  Went anywhere from 130-145.  Also when the nurse was listening to his heartbeat it sounded normal and then a skipping sound happened a couple times.  When the doctor came in to listen we couldn't get him to do it again so she said he could have had hiccups or been in a funny position so to not worry.  Will be relieved when I go back next week to hear heartbeat again.  The biggest news is that I am 3cm dilated now, still 50% effaced and still holding at -1 station. He really could come any day now which is CRAZY!  I need to get on packing our hospital bags for real.

Feeling: So many mixed emotions.  Anxious for him to be born so I can know he's healthy and hold him in my arms with no more stress/worry that pregnancy brings.  On the other hand, wanting him to stay in my tummy and develop everything that he needs to be a big healthy boy.  The nursery has everything set up now except decorations, which I think we'll get done this weekend. Emery asks me every morning how many more days till he comes, as she just cannot wait to meet her baby brother.  She lifts up my shirt now and talks to my belly as she knows baby boy can hear her voice.  We are all so excited!

2 comments:

meg-made said...

Congratulations on being full term!! I love hearing how Emery interacts with your belly, it's the sweetest thing! xx

Kathy and Dave said...

Boy, do I remember those "3 point turns" in bed at night!!! We are excited to hear about baby boy's arrival! You'll all be fine - uncomfortable maybe - but fine. It's so fun to see Emery's anticipation too. She is such a sweetheart!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails