Sunday morning, Emery and I headed over to Sara & Joe's house to hang out with them and their boys for a couple hours. It's always so fun watching Ben and Emery play together since they are a little over a month apart. Two cuties for sure!

Sunday night, my parents watched Emery which allowed me to go out to a ladies dinner with Jenn and Anne (both of their men were in Alaska too!)! We had the best time catching up with each other and talking wedding with Anne since her and Nick had just gotten engaged a week prior.
On Monday, we headed downtown to Marbles to meet up with Brenda, Rachel and her kiddos. We'd never been to Marbles before and Emery loved it. Thank you again, Grammy, for treating us!

Dancer meets Hockey player?
The rest of our visit was mixed in with my family time. Emery wanted to hang out with the Dew cousins 24-7 as she literally cannot get enough of Samantha and Natalie... so cute. Here is a video of everyone having a blast on their trampoline:
And one last picture before I headed out of town-- me and my Dad. By the end of our trip I was beyond worn out by running around everywhere and trying to balance some freelance work I had going on.... causing multiple meltdowns that day. Dad "Mr. Fix It" came to my rescue so many times, I'm so grateful :)
Our time in Raleigh always goes by too quickly but it was still really fun to say the least!




1 comments:
We will have to ride to Raleigh together next time.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!