Friday, April 11, 2014

Hanging with the Borders in Boone!

We've been seeing Lauren & her kiddos a lot lately, and having a blast with them like always.  Merrin and Emery are so funny together and I love seeing Lauren so often.  We met them uptown at Maggianos for lunch one day... YUM!

The following week, Emery and I headed up to Boone for a couple days to escape the construction happening at our house!  I just love that Emery loves Boone as much as Kyle and I do... she was literally on cloud 9 the whole drive up and thanked me so many times once we reached the cabin.
Lauren, Merrin and Woods came to visit us the next day!  Playgrounds, picnics and ice-cream in Blowing Rock make the perfect day!
We also took the girls to see Rio 2 since it just had come out... even though they loved the movie, I think the popcorn was the biggest hit!  And of course Woods was the best baby ever in there and didn't make a peep.
The next day, we hid Easter Eggs for the girls to find.  Lauren and I enjoyed swinging while the girls entertained themselves playing in the rocks.
Later in the day we dyed eggs, too!  Lauren came prepared with Easter activities...  love it!
Corn hole!
Swinging!

Seriously, Woods is the happiest and most chill baby ever... love him!
Arms full of loving... can't believe we'll be adding another boy to the mix in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We have lost control. Fun times as always. No person I would rather do it with. Hands down.

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails