His concert was amazing. Everyone sat the whole time, he had a string quartet, a guitarist and the piano. His voice is so smooth and pure-- was such a treat to get away from the "SHOW" aspect of concerts that happen now with crazy lights, dancing and theatrics.
Such a treat from my hubby!
I'm telling you what I don't think I've ever been this close to an artist before!
A HUGE THANK YOU to Clint for making this night possible for us-- such a sweet friend.
And here is a video of my favorite song that he sang. A perfect night for sure, thank you Ky for taking the time to plan such a great outing for you and I!





2 comments:
Good ole Clint! What's up? And I'm so out of touch. I don't know who John Legend is. It's so sad. Glad u had fun!
What great seats! Sounds like a great show. Perfect date night!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!