Monday, January 26, 2009

ATL weekend with M&M

This weekend we had a great time with our friends Molly & Marshal. They were able to leave Charlotte early so they arrived in ATL around 7:00! We all had some dinner (our first time cooking dinner for them, normally we go out to Mexican ALWAYS) and played cards while we all caught up with one another.

Saturday started off with YOGA! Kyle and I are doing P90X right now, which is 90 days straight of different workouts with these dvds. Molly & Marshal were such good sports doing it with us!! haha it was hilarious and so extreme... we are all so sore!
The guys then headed to go mountain biking (how did they have energy? Molly & I could barely walk afterwards?!), and Chris came along with them as well. Kyle had a great time with his two good friends in the outdoors :) Go team go - Marsh:
While they were gone Molly & I hunkered down to get all of the designs for her wedding invitations done! They turned out perfect, and I was so glad to help Molly check some items off on her wedding list!
Saturday night we headed to LA PARILLA, and all had the famous Burrito a la Parilla! We all left stuffed as usual and came back to play some DOMINOS! M&M are now officially hooked on that game too :) Somewhere in the process Kyle got slimed :Sunday morning we all woke up and had some home made waffles...YUM! Ky & I cooking:
M&M had to leave around 11, so we visited for a little while and then helped them pack up! Of course the dogs were so sad to leave one another, since they played tug of war ALL weekend long... and were in heaven:Marsh & Tyso:
Sunday night Kyle and I headed to Brandy & Pauls house to meet 2 new couples in our newlyweds class. We had dinner with everyone and then played Apples to Apples. We had a wonderful weekend needless to say!!! Thanks again for making the trip M&M!

7 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Leah!! We had a great time and I think I'm still stuffed from La Parilla! Mmmm...

Oh, and I am stealing your pictures since my camera battery was dead! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the SHOUT!! out! lol

Mindy said...

Ok this P90x thing is EVERYWHERE!!!

Sara said...

love the yoga pic, hehe. joe and i would have been pretty funny doing that because joe's the most unflexible person in the world, and my belly makes me fall over when i try to do anything at all.

what would we all do without you to design stuff for us??

The Schreibman Family said...

What a great weekend! I have heard lots about that P90X workout...intense! How is it going, besides sore!?

ps love Apples to Apples!

Tara said...

Okay, so I must be the only one whose never heard of P90X...Where have I been? Please fill me in! The only thing I know right now is that you get in weird positions- I'm like Sara, I think I'd fall over.

Love ya! Glad you had a good weekend!

Nick said...

new monkey man fleece guenther? such a gearheadddddd

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails