Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baker/Guenther Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning/early afternoon with my family in Wake Forest, NC. It was great getting to spend some more time with our family and the twins!
We all went over Christmas morning to Tara & Jamie's around 8:30! The twins were wearing their new pj's they had opened the night before... so cute! We immediately put in the monkey bread... a baker family tradition to start baking and then started opening presents!!
This is the most delicious breakfast one could ever make in my opinion:
We had a great time opening presents! We gave Tara a pampered chef muffin stone: and gave the twins these adorable shirts: (notice the snowboarders on Nathans!) This picture is so cute to me: Nick & Kyle got the Iron Gym! Our most exciting present was to mom & dad and grandma & grandpa. It was our long overdue wedding albums!! Mom's face was priceless, she was SO surprised. They loved it!!
explaining all the pages in my new jewelry from T&J:
Then we boxed a little: and taught Grandma to bowl! and then I looked over to see this adorable thing happening :)
We then drove to the Guenthers house to spend the next couple of days over there in Cary, NC. We all opened stockings first... Tyson was SO excited!!
Pop was so cute in his hat: Rach & Mike had us and gave us such thoughtful gifts! A watercolor print from a local artist in Boone of the park where we got engaged on ASU's campus! Rach & Mike all decked out in their Christmas gear:
Kerry & Brad with their stockings!
All the kiddos with Pop: Great Christmas break, hope yours was great too!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I saw that picture (of Nick, Kyle and the twins) on Tara's blog and thought the same thing. I can just hear Kyle going "really?..."

Todd and I lazed out on the stockings this year (he got me socks and I got him a toothbrush) and I totally missed it Christmas morning.

Tara said...

Loved your recap! I'm so glad that you got a picture of N & N in the shirts you got them- I just love them!!!!

And I'm so glad that I got to "see" the Guenther Christmas too! Looks like ya'll had so much fun! And that watercolor picture is gorgeous!

Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hadn't seen the pic of Kyle with both the twins mesmerized! He's gonna be a great dad one day:). Loved all your pics - great Christmas for sure!

Anonymous said...

You got to tell me how that Iron Gym works out... I always end up wanting one and never getting it.

Lauren and Justin said...

what an awesome christmas!! looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails