Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cutest Products!!

We just launched 85 new products for KA this week. They are so cute, I couldn't resist sharing some of my favorites with you guys!
Perfect Pair:
Let's Celebrate Champagne Gel Candle:
Hugs & Kisses From Mr. & Mrs.:
Black Damask Votive Candle:
New charms that have your initial and wedding date engraved:
Three Beaded handle candles:
If you are having a cookout! HOW CUTE!
Love these street lamps:
Love these chairs too!
The Nest Egg Soaps for baby showers:
We also just came out a couple weeks ago with some new products for our BA site. These are so cute, I want to buy all of them.
Pint of PJ's... comes in Lime, Strawberry & Chocolate:Welcome Home Baby... comes in Pink & Blue:
How can I not have fun at work when we market these adorable products?! If you want to see more than just my favorites, go to the sites!

4 comments:

Tara said...

These are all sooooo cute!!!!

TupeloLove said...

That is such cute stuff!! I love the BBQ one, how clever!

Anonymous said...

Love them - what an awesome place to work!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute items. I had wanted to see the website and had to google it. It might drum up some business for your company to include a pointer to the Kate Aspen web site on this site. Aunt S.

p.s. I don't show up as a regular reader of this site since I don't have a blog - but I am!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails