
That's right we have officially started it! (I got totally hooked after hearing my mom & sister's money saving stories!) The game is pretty crazy and was hard for me to grasp at first, but it does definitely save you money!! Kyle and I went grocery shopping last night and saved $50 at Publix and only used 3 of her coupons! I'm slowly getting into clipping coupons but even if you don't use coupons you can see all the BOGO offers and take advantage of those! Terri (the one who came up with this crazy concept) explains everything on her website: www.thegrocerygame.com! Fun fun fun!
5 comments:
Glad you gave it a try! I spent $139 this week and saved $121!!! They had to get approval from a manager~sure makes me happy!
So proud that you tried it and liked it! I told you that you would be hooked- Saving money is such a good thing!!!!
I havent broken down to do it yet because I buy so much at Trader Joe's each week.....I keep hearing stories and think I should give it a try at some point.
I wanna try!! I'm a huge bargain shopper so this is right up my alley!
i can't wait to start. we started doing coupons this week and are definitely feeling the benefits!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!