Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls Night for Bride Wars!

Last night we had a great girls night to go eat some Boston Market and see the movie Bride Wars. It was super cute and hilarious-- we had a wonderful time! There are a lot of girly movies coming out soon, so we'll have a ton of girls nights in February!
And of course we took photos like the brides.
Jen & Lacey:

Andrea & Leah:
**p.s. Lauren don't get mad I PROMISE to see this with you too!**

3 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Oooh a girls' night sounds like so much fun!! I'm jealous! And I can't wait to see that movie, too!

The Schreibman Family said...

Such a cute movie. I went with my mom and we had a blast! Love girl snights.

Tara said...

I'm glad that it was good and that you had a fun time!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails