Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bitten!

I am one of the many who has fallen head over heels for the Twilight Book Series.
I have officially finished all 4 books, all of which I listened to "on tape" (or now it's called "on my iphone"). haha! I spend so much time in the car that I thought it would be a great solution. My friend, Lacey & I (we carpool together) have been listening to it to-and-from work and it helped us not focus on the terrible traffic everyday. It's great to read a book with a friend and get to talk about everything that's going on. Yes, it's about vampires and warewolves but it's also a love story and it's truly addicting!!

Sadly to say the movie doesn't even come close to the book... but that's how it always is! It's neat to see the characters in person compared to how you imagined them reading the book! I would totally recommend it!! (p.s. the soundtrack from the movie is unbelievable though... definitely download that!)

3 comments:

The Schreibman Family said...

I just finished new moon...its my work out reading material although I should consider listening to it on my ipod instead... hmmmm. I dont know if my ADHD would allow that.

So glad you enjoyed. I cant read to read the next one!

TupeloLove said...

Ahhhh!! I read the first two, and I am about to start the third - I can't wait!!!!

Beth Anne said...

I am so in love with this series. Doug laughs because I have re-read Eclipse about 10 times since Septemeber!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails