I know that this is top of mind for all of you(haha), so I figured I would give you an update on the squat challenge that DJ and I took on Saturday night. My cousin Ray said that I would "...be laid up on the couch all day and would be forced to crawl anywhere that I wanted to go." I am happy to report, that was not the case. I was very sore, but I was still able to take my mountain bike out for about a 6 mile trail ride. I wasn't able to ride nearly as hard as I wanted to, but I got it done. I also ran some errands, scrored some sweet deals at the REI scratch and dent sale and was able to get a couple of small maintenance issues taken care of with Leah's car. So, now I ask myself, "In hindsight, was the squat challenge a good idea?" and the answer is "NO", but I feel that it is my duty to pass this challenge on to some unsuspecting sucker when the time is right.
2 comments:
Booyah!! BTW don't challenge me this weekend.
Glad that you are okay, Kyle! That was a lot of squats- If it had been me, I would've been laid up on the couch not able to move! But you are in much better shape!!! Good thing.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!