Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet sweet man

Kyle and I haven't spent that much time together lately since he's been traveling to Miami, Memphis, LA, and now CHINA for work!
He sent me these last week when I was having a pretty rough day, and they just meant the world.

They were too pretty not to share...Thank you Ky, I just love them!


6 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

How sweet! Aren't husbands the best? The flowers are beautiful!

Cathy and Marshall said...

Gorgeous flowers! Where in China is he? My hubs just returned from two weeks in Beijing and Shanghai!

Anonymous said...

he was so sweet! :0)

Tara said...

That Kyle is a keeper for sure!!!!

Sara said...

oooh, pretty! i love orange flowers. :) good job, kyle!

Anonymous said...

Your Kyle is so thoughtful and special. We all love him!!
Grandma

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails