This week's Top 3 Thursday is our favorite musicians! This one was hard for me as my music taste changes daily, but here are the 3 that I always go to no matter what:1) JOHN MAYER! Kyle and I just LOVE his music (unfortunately NOT him as a person though) and have been to two of his concerts. He truly is so talented and is amazing on stage. Lacey and I are going to his concert here in ATL next week... woo hoo!! On a sidenote I also love: Joshua Radin, Fink, Peter Bradley Adams, Dave Barnes, Amos Lee, Jose Gonzalez, Josh Kelley, Matt Nathanson , and Matt Wertz. They are all guys with a guitar and I love them :)
2) COLDPLAY! We've yet to go to one of their concerts, but I can listen to their music all day long. They just jam on stage and are all so talented.
3) IMOGEN HEAP! I have this whole "weird" music side to me that I absolutely can't live without. These are the songs that I have to listen to with my earphones on b/c some people don't get it -- but I think most are coming around! Some other artists that are in this category are: Adele, Elisa, Feist, Jem, Kate Nash, MIA, Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie, Iron & Wine, Owl City, Santogold, and Sia)
WOAH I completely cheated and put WAY more than 3! What are your favorites?!?!
4 comments:
Well, I have to say I'm with you on all THREE! I have also been introduced to several other favorites through Pandora.Com-- a couple of which are Adele and Ingrid Michaelson.
We have very similar tastes in music! Except the majority of my favorite music is the "weird" kind =)
I love Amie Miriello, Meg & Dia, Imogen Heap, Ingrid Michaelson, Jem, Owl City, Kate Voegele and lots lots more!
You have me completely baffled on all of them. I don't know any of them. Grandma is NOT hip when it comes to your music.
JOHN MAYER!!!!! I'm so excited we get to see him next week!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!