1) How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
I have seen this movie 5,000 times. Just absolutely love these two actors and the plot.
2) The Notebook
I just think this is the sweetest movie ever, and LOVE these actors.
and last but definitely not least 3) Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
I know every word and dance move to every song in this movie... I just love it!

Okay now here are Kyle's favorites!
1) The Goonies
He knows every word in this movie too... it's hilarious.
(... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.)
2) Home Alone
Kyle loves this movie and watches it every Christmas Eve with his sisters
3) The Hangover
He laughed for hours over this movie and still sings the tiger song haha
What are your top 3 movies of all time??
I have seen this movie 5,000 times. Just absolutely love these two actors and the plot.
2) The NotebookI just think this is the sweetest movie ever, and LOVE these actors.
and last but definitely not least 3) Sister Act 2: Back in the HabitI know every word and dance move to every song in this movie... I just love it!

Okay now here are Kyle's favorites!
1) The Goonies
He knows every word in this movie too... it's hilarious.
(... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.)
2) Home AloneKyle loves this movie and watches it every Christmas Eve with his sisters
3) The HangoverHe laughed for hours over this movie and still sings the tiger song haha

What are your top 3 movies of all time??

5 comments:
Sister Act 2 is AWESOME!!!!!! I love you & Kyle's picks!!
WHAT DO TIGERS DREAM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
when they take a little tiger snooze?
leah, sister act 2 saved your list. the notebook? YIKES, punch me in the face
sister act did not surprise me. :) we do love the goonies. tommy boy and the newsies are at the top of my list.
The Proposal is my new favorite! :0)
Go Goonies! And there are so many great things about Sister Act 2. :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!