As I said yesterday, last week we had the Dews in town! What a treat to have my sister, brother in law, and our 2 nieces and 2 nephews visiting us in Georgia for an entire week. We normally make the long drive to NC to see family and friends, but it means the world when people come to us. The last time they were down here Tara had JUST found out she was pregnant again (Nathan spilled the beans and said "baby" while pointing to Tara's tummy-- that was before we knew it was BABIES!). Anyways, to say we had a blast is a huge understatement! We did so many fun things, I can't wait to share all of our pictures! So, today I'll start with our first day of activities!
Monday morning, we headed up to the square for the kids to play around the fountain and on the playground. It was a little rainy but we all still had a blast! Emery fit right in with all the big kids!
Natalie, Samuel, Nathan and Samantha:
After the park, we came home to strip down into dry clothes, eat lunch, and then put all the kiddos down for their nap. I was so thankful Emery dropped her second nap a week before they came so we would all be on the same schedule!
We all took great naps, which in turn helped us get ready for a night out at a Braves Game! (Just the adults went to a Braves Game 3 years ago when they were in town, click here to see that post!)
Kyle's company has season tickets and he was fortunate
enough to get them for this game. We were all blown away by the club
level and couldn't have asked for better seats being the first row in
the covered section and right on the third baseline! Thanks again guys for watching them for us!
Each ticket had a food credit included, and we thoroughly enjoyed all different types of food that they had to offer. I think the kiddos favorite was the ice cream!
And here are some other keepers from our fun night watching the Braves play the Yankees!
Tara and Jamie with their oldest:













6 comments:
That sounds like a great start to your visit! And a Braves game! I haven't been to a game in 3 years or so, but I've promised my husband that next summer, when we are in the States, we'll go to one!
such good pictures!! you and tara are just so pretty.... SO happy you had this awesome sister and cousin time!
Thank you, Ky, for amazing tickets!!! It was a Braves game I will never forget! We had such a great time! Love ya'll!
How fun! I know the Dews were so excited to come to GA to see you guys! =)
Aww the kids are so adorable! I can't believe they are growing up so fast! I love that you all got to go to the Braves game, looks like you had such a great time! You got some really great photos from the game, you girls are so pretty! Also, Kyle's tickets sound amazing- I want some of that ice cream right now! :)
fun, fun, fun. Now that is an awesome way to enjoy the game!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!