I've posted before on the music class every Thursday that Emery and I go to at Champion Kids, but never the open play that they offer! The whole Dew crew accompanied us to Music Class and then afterwards we let them run loose in open play.... and they LOVED it. The gym has slides, a rope swing into foam pit, mats, bubbles, blow up jump houses & slides, trampolines and more. Here are a few pictures from our time there!
Had to get a picture of cousin Gunney jumping hard on the trampoline too. Him and Mike come to music class every Thursday as well, so this time we had 5 of Emery's cousins with us!
Love my sis!!






2 comments:
That looks like an amazing place for kids! Love Samuel on that rope swing, and of course the pic of my two girls!
It was such a cool place for kids! I wish we could've swung into that foam pit!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!