Ever since Emery turned 13 months old, she has been addicted to talking on the phone... monitor... toys... anything that is light enough to hold up to her ear really. It is absolutely hilarious how quickly she picked up this habit, and her voice even gets to a higher/softer pitch when she's on the phone too.
I even caught it on video last month, hilarious! Notice the hand motions at the beginning when she's coming out of our closet!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness is she ever a cutie pie! It amazes me how much they pick up from the ones they are around...even before they are able to speak they can imitate! Wow...
oh my word, she is SUCH a girl. and ben is SUCH a boy... how crazy!! i love her.
oh mi is she such a cutey. I love that babble and the hand gestures. you know where she gets this from right ;)
love this, it is amazing what these little ones pick up so quickly. And can I say that I am so jealous how you can put E's hair in little pig tails. So adorable!
Mason is obsessed with talking on the phone too. I think it is just so cute.
so cute! what a sweet little voice she has!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!