Friday, June 22, 2012

Ducks at the Park!

After dinner a couple nights, we headed to a nearby park to feed the ducks and play on the playground!  How cute is this shot of the cousins?  I seriously can't believe how big they all are. (Samuel's smiles are TOO MUCH these days!)
Everyone feeds the ducks & geese at this park so they are not afraid of people at all!  They get so close to you to get the bread.
A goose was chasing a duck and got super close to Emery in the process, so the rest of the time she wanted to be held...I don't blame her!  The Nats loved it though!
Pretty pond:
Next was the playground!  The kiddos loved the slides, tunnels, and monkey bars!
Perfect way to get their last bit of energy out before bedtime!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is an awesome park!!!! I loved going there just as much as the kids did! Thanks to Gigi we all have a love for birds :)

Linda said...

The picture of all five kiddos on the bridge makes me smile!! Yup, the love for duckies definitely originated at Gigi's!

Lacey said...

So cute!! I love all of the photos from the park! My favorite is all of the cousins on the bridge-too cute! :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails