Happy Monday everyone! Hope y'all had wonderful weekends! Ours was spent sleeping and recovering from a very busy yet very fun week with the Dew Crew! That's right, we had a total of 9 people, 2 dogs and 2 cats staying in our town home all last week and we had a blast! Before I get into posting everything we did, I wanted to share some pictures from a walk that Kyle, Emery and I went on about two weekends ago!
There is a paved walking trail right next to the Chattahoochee River very close to the intersection of 75 and 285. I had been on this trail with Lacey, but Kyle had never been which is rarity in itself! There is
a great parking area too and it just so happened parking was FREE that
day, yeah! The trail in fact goes right under Highway 75, which is crazy to see how well that bridge is built from underneath.
She even loved holding Tyson's leash while we walked. (It reminded us of this picture when she was only 4 months old!)
Of course before long she wanted out to explore the trail for herself. We veered off the paved trail and kept going next to the river. Emery's favorite activity these days is picking up rocks!







4 comments:
Emery is so cute!! I love her pigtails! I miss walking on that trail, I used to love it!! Glad you guys had a great time and Kyle got to check it out!
Glad to see you are back posting on the blog. Love this post, and the walk along the river is beautiful.
What a beautiful trail! And I just love all these pictures of Emery with her Daddy and Mommy! So cute!!!
Love you! We had such a great time last week!! Miss you!
That is a gorgeous trail! Love that pic of Em walking on the trail behind Kyle with the empty backpack...she's getting to be such a big girl! What a fun day for your whole family.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!