Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dinner with the Nortons

The first weekend after our due diligence period ended we spent packing, packing and more packing.  Well really, I was packing while Kyle spent 100% of his time stuck in insulation fixing some items off of our inspection list, poor guy.  So we were very excited to head to the Norton's house on Saturday night to spend some family time with them before we moved.  Tim has always treated Kyle like a son, and we will always be grateful for how Tim helped mentor Kyle in his career. 
Emery had an absolute ball hanging out with all the kids, and it was such a treat for Kyle and I to eat a meal in peace and be able to visit afterwards with Tim and Deidre.  Their oldest girl, Elizabeth, watched Emery the entire time, while the boys soaked up their last night with Tyson, as they've grown very attached since they always watch Tyson for us when we go on vacations.

Emma, Elizabeth and Emery :)
Thank you again Tim and Deidre for having us over and truly giving us a "night out".  Hope to see y'all soon!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I finally have a face to put with the name 'Tim'! They certainly have been a blessing to your family while in GA! Emery looks right at home...

Madalyn said...

I love it that Emery is wearing her bracelets here!! Accessory loving munchkin!

Grandma said...

Like Linda, I am so glad to be able to put a fCE TO THE Nme Tim











Like Lind









a





























Like Linda





















Like











Like Linda, it is so nice to be able to put a face to the name "Tim" (and a good looking face it is!). He has two beautiful girls as well. This, I'm sure is a lasting friendship. So glad you are blogging again! Grandma (Ggi)









Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails