Tuesday, October 23, 2012

N.C. STATE FAIR 2012!

Since we were already in Raleigh for the weekend, Saturday night we headed to the fair while Gigi and the Albrights graciously watched the kiddos for us!  We totally missed Nick this year, but were excited that Mom and Dad could join us!  And if you need a reminder... we go JUST for the food :)
So here is our annual corn picture... no better way to start off the fair food!
Next was Jamie's pizza joint.  Now normally just he gets a slice but after doing the math we decided buying an entire pie was the better option, so we all enjoyed a slice this year!

We headed down closer to the rides and while waiting enjoyed a deep fried slice of cheese cake :)
Had to document Ky's favorite food, Ribbon Fries with cheese and bacon and Tara with her favorite of deep fried snickers!
Then the ladies went on the swings while the men enjoyed the Wisconsin cheese!
I was totally the one who was scared this year, my swing kept turning from side to side!
More family shots!
The ladies before getting our caramel apples :)
And the men who were cracking us up all night... missed you Nick!
Root Beer & Floats!
And the last stop... NC State Ice Cream.  Perfect way to end the night!
A wonderful night enjoying family and all of our favorite food! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the fair!!! Glad you guys had such a great time!

Jen said...

I'm impressed. That is a lot of delicious food to consume in 1 night. Way to go! Looks like ya'll had fun. I did miss seeing Nick in your photos, too.

Linda said...

What a fun night with the family, though Nick was definitely missed! Sorry the lines were so long that we couldn't ride more rides, but the food was awesome and I did love riding the swings with my girls! Until next year...

Grandma said...

All I can say is, THAT IS ONE GOOD LOOKING FAMILY THERE!!!!! So glad you had a great time. Love you all so much!

Kathy and Dave said...

Wow - Lauren will die if she sees those fries Kyle got!!! She looooves fries :)

Tara said...

Such a fun night!!!! So glad that we could all go together!

Jenn & David said...

looks like you had a blast! I would love to know how much your crew budgets for food at the fair. It is a riot to see what you get every year. :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails